RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training
We’re giving you the space, the guidance to take your passion for yoga to the next level and the opportunity to become a qualified Yoga instructor.
You will receive an international certificate valid with Yoga Alliance USA and REPs UAE (Registry of Exercise Professionals in the UAE), and recognized all over the world.
Course Offer & Informations
- Yoga Teacher Training – 200 Hours
- Post training mentorship program
- Lifetime access to course videos
- Weekday – 40 days – 4 hours / Day ,Time: 9 am – 1 pm
- Weekend – 20 days – 8 hours / Day ,Time – 9 am – 5 pm
You will learn to teach 160+ poses, breathing excercises, meditation techniques , at the end of the course, you will have all confidence to teach hatha yoga, power yoga, gentle yoga, vinyasa yoga, pranayma and meditation to a group or as one to one.
This is the most elaborate RYT 200 yoga course in Dubai
At 1000 Petaled Lotus Yoga center, we provide you an enriched learning environment that has helped countless students get ahead. We have flexible schedules that will be convenient for everyone.This makes it much easier for attendees not to miss out of modules.
- 160 Hours of Practise
- 30 Hours of online lectures
- 10 Hours of Teaching assignment
What we teach in this RYT 200 Yoga course in Dubai ?
We teach you Hatha yoga, which is the base of all yoga, this is a multi disciplinary course. after successful completion fo course you can lead confidently a class for a group or as a one to one ( private class) in the following disciplines
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Power yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Pranayama – Breathing class
What is the content of this course ?
- Introduction to RYT 200
- Yoga Alliance & REPs UAE
- Common Trends in Yoga, Business of Yoga.
- Differences in Yoga in the West and East.
- Do’s and Dont’s in Yoga.
- The big picture of yoga – Evolution , Philosophy and Origin of Yoga in India, How and who spread Yoga worldwide.
- Vedic yoga, Pre classical yoga, Classical Yoga , the 3 main texts of yoga, Modern yoga – different types of yoga.
- The qualities of good teacher, the seven kind of learners and how to adapt the teaching of yoga to these different people.
- How to effectively cue the asanas.
- Fundamental anatomy essential for yoga teachers / yoga enthusiasts.
- Different kind of bones and joints in the body.
- Connective tissues of the body.
- How the shape of bones, movements of joints and connective tissues affect your yoga posture ?
- Anatomy of Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Wrist, Spine.
- The five elements of the universe and how the human being is dependent of the universe.
- Understanding the self – why we say Human being is microcosm of macrocosm.
- Why is breathing so important in yoga ? western view of breathing and yogic way of breathing, types of breathing exercise in yoga.
- Holistic Bio-Mechanics of yoga poses – what are the various movements of the joints / body, co relating this to yoga postures.
- Sun salutations A, how to teach , modify and understand deliver the instructions safely for all levels of people.
- 84 poses in detail , how to get into the pose, effectively cue the pose, modify and safe learning.
- Concept of parallel pose, counterpose and peak pose in yoga sequencing.
- 5 points of yoga according to swami Vishnudevandha
- Why is diet, sleep , relationship and practise important for yoga practise.
- How to understand the muscles in action in yoga pose, which muscle is stretching and which is strengthening.
- 8 limbs of yoga,
- The Five senses and sense control.
- Mindfulness and how to develop concentration.
- How to stretch the muscles.
- The Art of intelligent sequencing, how to make your yoga sequence.
- The energy centres of the body – Chakras
- Co relating chakras with the spinal nerve plexus.
- Physical, Psychological functions of chakras.
- Nadi – The channel of consciousness
- Bandhas – The energetic locks in Yoga
- The 3 different bodies
- The 5 layers of body – Koshas
- The 3 different body types – Dosha
- Introduction to Ayurveda, The sister science of yoga.
- The six purificatory procedures in yoga.
- Mudras – science behind it.
- How to learn the essential Sanskrit names of poses.
- How to select the proper music for your yoga teaching
- Research in Yoga, science behind yoga, important research articles in yoga.
- Guidelines for new teachers
- How to make a master sequence for your yoga teaching.
- Classical and modern texts on yoga.